Since our 50,000 square foot facility is temperature-controlled, our warehousing and distribution services support a wide range of industries and regulatory requirements. This often results in reduced energy costs at our client’s facilities. This space is available for use in warehousing your in-process or finished products, or MRO items and supplies. We offer flexible alternatives to on-site warehousing.
- Our services improve shipping efficiency, planning, and forecasting and reduce the cost per user.
- We are capable of handling both simple or complex components and high and low volume parts.
- We also work with expedited and emergency orders.
- We practice First-In, First-Out (FIFO) stock procedures ensuring all orders are rotated.
- We employ a lean manufacturing methodology and lot control.
- We take every step possible to make sure your project is completed successfully and to your complete satisfaction.