LMI’s 50,000 square foot facility is temperature-controlled, our warehousing and distribution services support a wide range of industries and regulatory requirements. Our facility was built using standards that are designed to be energy efficient, with modern, low-energy lighting, HVAC systems, superior indoor air quality. The facility is conveniently located in the Metro Detroit Area, within proximity to most major automotive manufacturing plants.
- LMI has multiple loading docks which support efficient loading activity reduce truck turnaround times, enhance operations, and reduce costs.
- LMI has the material handling equipment available to move and control products from the shipping dock to the warehouse and from warehousing to shipping.
- We can coordinate deliveries of products to either you’re or a supplier’s facility based on specific inventory and timing requirements.
- Our in-house trucking and logistic services add even more value to our warehousing and distribution capabilities.
- Racking capability supports up to 2,000 lbs. of material.
- Our powered material handling vehicles are equipped with long forks for ease of load lifting.
LMI is an ISO 14001:2015 certified supplier which systematically improves the environmental management of our building.
- We have an optimized building layout that supports both safety and energy code requirements.
We utilize the best in energy management strategies.
- Because solar energy represents a clean, green source of energy, LMI is planning for the installation of Solar Panels in our facility to support our energy needs.
LMI utilizes and automated part tracking system used for:
- Real-time tracking information
- Predictive analytics
- Supply chain information
LMI has integrated automation safety standards to:
- Protect our workforce
- Lower our operation costs
- Increase system availability
LMI Inc. proudly serves a variety of manufacturing sectors.
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Defense & Military
- Energy & Electricity
- Engineered Products
- Material Handling
- Precision Machining and more…
LMI uses just-in-time (JIT) management and Kanban is a scheduling system strategy to minimize inventory and increase efficiency and avoid overcapacity of work in process.
LM utilizes 5S and Lean Manufacturing methodology that results in a facility that eliminates wasteful practices and improves efficiency on services our customers want and value.
Start a conversation and see how we can help streamline your operationRequest a Quote