Experience the advantages of LMI’s 50,000 square foot temperature-controlled facility built to tackle a variety of industries and regulatory requirements. Our modern features like energy efficient lighting and HVAC systems offer superior air quality while our convenient Metro Detroit Area access ensures close proximity to automotive manufacturing plants. Enjoy maximum efficiency with expert warehousing and distribution services from LMI!
- LMI has multiple loading docks which support efficient loading activity reduce truck turnaround times, enhance operations, and reduce costs.
- LMI has the material handling equipment available to move and control products from the shipping dock to the warehouse and from warehousing to shipping.
- We can coordinate deliveries of products to either you’re or a supplier’s facility based on specific inventory and timing requirements.
- Our in-house trucking and logistic services add even more value to our warehousing and distribution capabilities.
- Racking capability supports up to 2,000 lbs. of material.
- Our powered material handling vehicles are equipped with long forks for ease of load lifting.
LMI is an ISO 14001:2015 certified supplier which systematically improves the environmental management of our building.
- We have an optimized building layout that supports both safety and energy code requirements.
We utilize the best in energy management strategies.
- Because solar energy represents a clean, green source of energy, LMI is planning for the installation of Solar Panels in our facility to support our energy needs.
LMI utilizes and automated part tracking system used for:
- Real-time tracking information
- Predictive analytics
- Supply chain information
LMI has integrated automation safety standards to:
- Protect our workforce
- Lower our operation costs
- Increase system availability
LMI Inc. proudly serves a variety of manufacturing sectors.
- Aerospace & Aviation
- Defense & Military
- Energy & Electricity
- Engineered Products
- Material Handling
- Precision Machining and more…
LMI uses just-in-time (JIT) management and Kanban is a scheduling system strategy to minimize inventory and increase efficiency and avoid overcapacity of work in process.
LM utilizes 5S and Lean Manufacturing methodology that results in a facility that eliminates wasteful practices and improves efficiency on services our customers want and value.
Start a conversation and see how we can help streamline your operationRequest a Quote